Friday, March 27, 2009

Creamy Chicken Skillet

Continuing with the theme... "lets use up the Fried chicken!!!" Tonight's dinner was the Creamy Chicken Skillet.

I prepped by separating the chicken from the bone and skin, and saved the crispies to the side. I'll fry them up last. They only take a couple of minutes.


Next, I put the water on to boil for the, No Yolks egg noodles. I liked the dumpling size for this, because as long as they aren't overcooked, they hold the creamy chicken like a cradle.

So starting the main part of the meal. I lightly shredded the chicken and heated it together with the healthy request cream of chicken soup.
I added some cayenne pepper, and Italian herbs. Finally, I tossed in some frozen asparagus, red pepper(chopped),and spinach. Heat thoroughly.

Next cook the side veges and assemble it all. Don't forget the crunchies. It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment